About Phynix Initiative
Phynix Initiative supports you as an individual, a community, or as an organisation to rise and move toward the person you want to be or the culture you want to establish.
Phynix Initiative is being built on the foundation of a peer support model to improve mental health.
To become a world leader in helping people achieve their potential.
To empower individuals, groups, organisations and communities with the knowledge necessary to increase mental well-being.
We value hope, courage, and perseverance, knowing people can accomplish great things when they keep on trying.
We walk alongside you, to grow with you and create win-win solutions for everyone involved.
We value honesty, accountability and open communication in our relationships with you, your staff and other stakeholders.
Making a Difference
We are committed to action for social justice, respect for peoples’ rights and to fostering inclusion and diversity.
Creativity and Innovation
We value the development of new ideas and work practices that continually improve our capacity to provide excellent services.
This organisation is being built on the foundation of a peer support model. Peer support is distinct from other forms of social support in that the source of support is a peer, a person who is similar in fundamental ways to the recipient of the support; their relationship is one of equality. A peer is in a position to offer support by virtue of relevant experience: he or she has “been there, done that” and can relate to others who are now in a similar situation. By definition, a peer support model means you are treated as an equal and your own truth and power is heard, valued and respected.
It is the intent that all staff who become part of the team working for Phynix Initiative, have a lived experience of distress and overwhelm or caring for someone who is living it.
Book an obligation free call
Mental Health Coach | Instructor | International Speaker | International Best Selling Author | Mentor | Consultant | Founder and CEO of Phynix Initiative
I have a lived experience of:
- domestic abuse
- anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts and
- supporting a partner with multiple physical and mental health conditions
all while holding down a full time job and raising three children.
In 2018 I left my career as an Australasian Award-winning Business Continuity Manager in the Australian Public Service to pursue my passion of helping people overcome distress and overwhelm and achieve their potential.
My top 5 strengths are:
- Input: Needs to collect & archive information, ideas, artifacts & relationships.
- Empathy: Senses other people’s feelings by imagining themselves in others lives or situation.
- Relator: Enjoys close relationships. Deep satisfaction in working hard with clients to achieve a goal.
- Harmony: Looks for consensus, areas of agreement.
- Developer: Recognises & cultivates the potential in others.
My top 3 motivators are:
- Searcher: Purposeful, feedback-orientated, quality critical.
- Expert: Insightful, learning-orientated, knowledgeable.
- Spirit: Independent, choice-orientated, decisive.